For a 10% discount type in: FAY10
I was recently invited into a campaign to receive my
own free domain. I accepted it thinking FINALLY
I would have my own website. But as I started thinking
about it and I realized I didn’t want to start over again.
I love WordPress and I am personally happy with this website as for now.
This is my first give away and there will be a lot more coming soon. Anyone, and everyone can enter this giveaway.
The campaign is sponsored by GoDaddy Website Builder. Their Website Builder is full of features that allow you to create a professional-looking website easily and affordably. The total you would be paying is $265.04, but you can receive it all for free. I have a promo code that was sponsored by the website that gives you a 1 year free trial. There you can customize your own website and have your very own domain all for FREE. Look great on the go – your website is automatically optimized for the most popular mobile devices.
All you have to do is:
- Comment/message me the URL of your current blog.
- Explain to me what your website is about, what you post, and how often you post.
- THAT’S IT
I want to make sure I am giving this to someone who is devoted and passionate about blogging.
I will be choosing a winner after one week. If you are chosen you must do the following:
- Build your website within 1 week. It must be finished and good enough for it to launch to everyone. Remember your website must look professional.
- Share with me what you’ve created. Take a screen shot of your fabulous new website, a photo of yourself or your smiling staff or even a shot of your products or services.
- Tell me an honest review.Once it’s up for the world to see, tell us what you thought about building your own site. Did you find Website Builder easy to use? Are you going to keep updating your site?
And that’s it. The website is yours to keep 100%. Please only enter if you are serious about blogging and have time to update with your site. Remember this giveaway will be ending in a week or two so please if you have any interest in this follow the 2-step provided below ” All you have to do is “ I would very much appreciate it if you can share this with your fellow followers, it gives you a better chance of winning. PLEASE PLEASE share this post!
Thank you! Good luck to every one I look forward to seeing your blog!
I’ve wanted to do a review on these since I saw their ad. I didn’t want to order online because I actually wanted to test the colors first before buying and finally I saw some at the mall. Just to clear this up, I am not being paid to do these reviews. These are 100% my own opinions.
What is Lip Tar?
It’s a combination of the longevity of a lipstick, with the ease of application of a gloss. The formula doesn’t contain petroleum or silicon. Lip Tar is 100% Vegan and Cruelty-Free, and is also free of parabens and other harsh preservatives.
- The pigmentation on these are crazy. I have very pigmented lips and I was actually surprised that “Hush” was a perfect nude for me.
- This product is great when you’re looking for a bright, bold neon pink color! When I wear this I get so many compliments and questions on what it is. However there is a downside, this product is EXTREMELY drying. I suggest exfoliating your lips and adding a bit of Vaseline or something to moisturize your lips before you put this on.
- If your looking for a sheer option this is not for you. But if you want rich velvety smooth vibrant colors choose this product, it is matte.
- They are $16 for just a small tube, but a little goes a long ways. You have to be careful when squeezing the tube not to apply too much pressure or else the all the product will just come out. Keep in mind the tube is only 0.33 oz.
- It didn’t stay on as well as I had been led to believe. I have to reapply this multiple times through the night to keep the pigment, but my lips also end up slightly stained for the next few days.
Overall, these were an okay product. They are very pigmented but it does make your lips dry. It also has a weird smell to them and I dislike how the peppermint oil in it felt. I know this sounds like a rant, but I wish that I didn’t waste 90 dollars on them. I love the color but I don’t really like much else about it.
You can purchase yours here at Sephora. ($18)
I received my Atkins kit and it came with 3 advantage bars.
- Peanut Butter Granola Bar – 210 calories
- Triple Chocolate Bar – 160 calories
- Caramel Chew Bar – 130 calories
They tasted great and had a lot of flavor. The best one for me was the “Triple Chocolate Bar”. The only problem was it is a lot of calories but they it does contains a lot of protein in them and its surprisingly low on carbs. Other than that I do recommend these bars.
- Taste good
- Truly low glycemic for most people
- No sugar alcohols in many of the bars (check lables)
- Locally available in many places
- Come in many flavors and types
- Very sweet
- Very much a “processed food” with many ingredients
The kit also came with a carb counter booklet that lists so many different types of foods and tells you how many carbs it contains. It also tells you what types of foods to avoid if you are trying to lose weight. It also came with a 2-week meal planner that makes you lose 15lb if you are committed to losing weight! I’ve been on the diet for about a month and a half and I’ve lost about 12lbs. It’s an easy diet to follow, you don’t have to measure food, figure percentages or count calories you just avoid carbs mostly in the form of bread and sugar. I highly recommend that all serious dieters reread the Atkins Diet book and contact Atkins for any questions.While I am not an Atkins employee, I do have a lot of respect for this program.
This was one of the best movies I have seen in a long time. It is so relevant to our day to day life. Whether you believe in God or not, I recommend this movie. It can answer so many of your questions. “Is God real?”, “If there is a God why are there wars, poverty ,world hunger,etc. Why would he let all this bad stuff happen?” The acting was horrible! But, I could feel something powerful moving through that theatre. And, it drew an interest in my friend to give his life to Christ when I took him. I told him I felt the movie was lacking. He said no, it was just enough to get people interested and seek more answers and seek the Lord.