I received my Atkins kit and it came with 3 advantage bars.
- Peanut Butter Granola Bar – 210 calories
- Triple Chocolate Bar – 160 calories
- Caramel Chew Bar – 130 calories
They tasted great and had a lot of flavor. The best one for me was the “Triple Chocolate Bar”. The only problem was it is a lot of calories but they it does contains a lot of protein in them and its surprisingly low on carbs. Other than that I do recommend these bars.
- Taste good
- Truly low glycemic for most people
- No sugar alcohols in many of the bars (check lables)
- Locally available in many places
- Come in many flavors and types
- Very sweet
- Very much a “processed food” with many ingredients
The kit also came with a carb counter booklet that lists so many different types of foods and tells you how many carbs it contains. It also tells you what types of foods to avoid if you are trying to lose weight. It also came with a 2-week meal planner that makes you lose 15lb if you are committed to losing weight! I’ve been on the diet for about a month and a half and I’ve lost about 12lbs. It’s an easy diet to follow, you don’t have to measure food, figure percentages or count calories you just avoid carbs mostly in the form of bread and sugar. I highly recommend that all serious dieters reread the Atkins Diet book and contact Atkins for any questions.While I am not an Atkins employee, I do have a lot of respect for this program.