For a 10% discount type in: FAY10
1. DO wear sunscreen to protect your skin from the sun and keep your skin hydrated. Its a secret to a great summer glow!
It helps to prevent facial brown spots and skin discolorations.
It also helps to reduce the appearance of facial red veins and blotchiness.
2. DON’T wear flip-flops (all the time)
You wouldn’t do your workout in flip-flops, right? Then don’t walk long distances in them. The angle of your foot hitting the ground changes compared to when you wear regular shoes, and an abnormal gait pattern can lead to leg pain.
3. DO try a vibrant color lipgloss (preferably) or lipstick to brighten up your face and make the perfect summer statement.
Lipsticks that are dark and opaque can look too severe in bright sunlight, while glosses can be tough to wear because the heat can make them feel gooey and sticky.
4. DON’T wear heavy eye liner or mascara — unless it’s waterproof. You don’t want to leave the beach or pool with the raccoon look.
No need for layers of shadow. Instead, dust your lids with bronzer and line the top of your eyes with a neutral color that contains a hint of sparkle. Go for a natural eye “look”
5. DO wear bronzer (correctly)
Bronzer is the secret weapon to faking that sun-kissed look. Apply it to the apples of your cheeks, nose, and forehead with a wide brush made with natural fibers.Choose a liquid bronzer that is shear or a powdered mineral bronzer. Use a bronzer, instead of foundation, that compliments your skin tone instead to create an amazing sun kissed look.
6.DON’T wear a thick cream-based foundation under the summer rays
Try to prevent melting makeup by skipping liquid or cream foundation and use mineral powder instead. The less foundation and fewer products you use, the more likely it is that your makeup will stay in place.
7.DO Try a Hair Primer
Hair primer? Weird right. Your hair can’t get sunburned, but the sun can still damage your color and dry out your strands.
8.DON’T wear short shorts!
I know it’s hot out, but there’s a fine line between underwear and shorts — and that line is the bottom crease of your tush. Ladies: Please take a look at your behind before leaving the house.
9.DO embrace the peplum.
If you’re straight it adds a curve. If you have a little something extra in your stomach or your tush that extra flounce covers it.
10.DON’T match too much.
Don’t wear matching jewelry. Or match shoes and belts and trims. Keep it simple. Don’t over accessorize.
Feel free to change the brown eyeshadow into any other color you want.
Please check out my give away!
Please check out my give away!
Please check out my giveaway!
I was recently invited into a campaign to receive my
own free domain. I accepted it thinking FINALLY
I would have my own website. But as I started thinking
about it and I realized I didn’t want to start over again.
I love WordPress and I am personally happy with this website as for now.
This is my first give away and there will be a lot more coming soon. Anyone, and everyone can enter this giveaway.
The campaign is sponsored by GoDaddy Website Builder. Their Website Builder is full of features that allow you to create a professional-looking website easily and affordably. The total you would be paying is $265.04, but you can receive it all for free. I have a promo code that was sponsored by the website that gives you a 1 year free trial. There you can customize your own website and have your very own domain all for FREE. Look great on the go – your website is automatically optimized for the most popular mobile devices.
All you have to do is:
- Comment/message me the URL of your current blog.
- Explain to me what your website is about, what you post, and how often you post.
- THAT’S IT
I want to make sure I am giving this to someone who is devoted and passionate about blogging.
I will be choosing a winner after one week. If you are chosen you must do the following:
- Build your website within 1 week. It must be finished and good enough for it to launch to everyone. Remember your website must look professional.
- Share with me what you’ve created. Take a screen shot of your fabulous new website, a photo of yourself or your smiling staff or even a shot of your products or services.
- Tell me an honest review.Once it’s up for the world to see, tell us what you thought about building your own site. Did you find Website Builder easy to use? Are you going to keep updating your site?
And that’s it. The website is yours to keep 100%. Please only enter if you are serious about blogging and have time to update with your site. Remember this giveaway will be ending in a week or two so please if you have any interest in this follow the 2-step provided below ” All you have to do is “ I would very much appreciate it if you can share this with your fellow followers, it gives you a better chance of winning. PLEASE PLEASE share this post!
Thank you! Good luck to every one I look forward to seeing your blog!